The Mighty and Super Website Content Workbook is Here!
It is our goal to help you create wonderful website content that will make your business stand out!
A website needs to look good and it needs to read well.
One of the most common mistakes a new website owner makes is to paste the marketing material from their brochures onto their website. Remember that writing for the web is very different from writing for print. Keep it simple and easy to read. If you feel overwhelmed and want help with your copywriting, contact us for recommendations on copywriters.
This workbook will serve as a guide, to help you visually see how your content should be organized and make it easy to plug in the content when it is done. Included in this workbook is a basic SEO guide teaching you the importance of keywords and how to use them strategically in your content.
By using this workbook you will:
- Organize your content in a visual and conceptual way.
- Learn basic SEO tips to optimize your content for search engines.
- Learn the importance of strategically putting keywords into your content.
- Have a visual map of how your website should flow.
- Build your web page content with confidence.
- Learn 5 things you should include on your home page.
If you’ve grabbed our Website Startup Checklist, then this is the perfect addition to that checklist.